Jambalaya Artists

Jambalaya Artists
Book our Jamba Talent! Visit www.JambaProductions.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Comedian - Jeff Lutz!

For all you comedy lovers out there...here's a show you should definitely check out!  The schedule is listed below if you're interested in a fun night of comedy!






This Saturday night January 29th 9pm I'll be performing at The Set NYC at the Sullivan Room at 218 Sullivan Street Underground Basement in the West Village. $10 Cover. Show goes from 7:30pm to 10pm. Go to TheSet.Com for more info!

This Monday night January 31st 8pm I'll be performing at the New York Comedy Club 241 E. 24th Street 212-696-5233. $15 Cover 2 drink 1 kidney minimum. Go to www.NewYorkComedyClub.com for more information and to make reservations!

Saturday February 12th 8pm I'll be performing at The Creek 10-93 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY 11101. Free admission! No drink minimum! Go to TheCreekLIC.com for more info!

JEFF LUTZ relates to people in a way that not only makes them agree, but laugh as well.  "I'll tell ya what's annoying is that Red Cross. Because I want to give my blood. But, everytime I try they start asking all these personal questions... Have you ever taken prescription medicine? Have you ever had a tattoo? Have you ever done drugs? Have you ever drank alcohol within the last 15 years? 15 days? 15 minutes? Have you ever had unsafe sex? Have you ever had a head injury? Have you ever had unsafe sex that resulted in a head injury? No wonder there's a blood shortage! Who are they looking for Mother Theresa???"  And he's not afraid to turn on himself.  "I look like I'm 14, I sound like I'm 35.  The only time people take me seriously is at Halloween." 


www.JeffLutzComedy.com



www.youtube.com/JeffLutzComedy



Pepper Guy Says:  "We love you Jeff!"

No comments:

Post a Comment