Jambalaya Artists

Jambalaya Artists
Book our Jamba Talent! Visit www.JambaProductions.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let's Get to the Gossip!

Hello Everyone!



I'm your Gossip Girl, Leana Day.
I've worked with Jambalaya Events for over four years now, and am excited to continue bringing you all the juicy gossip.   I interview all the artists and guests, find out the "real truth" about who they are, what makes them tick, and how they got to where they are today. 


Just so you know a little about me, I am a radio personality, voice-over artist, and relationship guru. I've co-hosted on Jay Thomas, The Edge Radio Show, and nightly on Cosmo Radio, as well as voicing many commercials, and being featured as a variety of characters on hip hop tracks. 


I love gossipping about talented new artists, sizzling tracks, hot fashion designers, and mind boggling news.  I truly love people and learning anything and everything there is to know about them.  


Comment to me on here or if you need to gossip about something "personal", get in touch at JambaGossipGirl@gmail.com.


Ask me anything your heart desires, I am here to answer all your inquiries and relay all the juicy gossip. 

Let the gossipping commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment